Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Recipe for love...

How do you roll when it comes to love? Are you a romantic? Someone who like to be swept off their feet? Or are you the type who like to take control and steer your romance where you want it? Or perhaps you are a go with the flow kinda lover...

It always amazes me how different people are in what gets their romantic juices flowing. But I still believe the common denominator we all share, is the need to make that special connection with one person, the need to feel beautiful and wanted, cherished and loved.

Some find the answer between the sheets while others would rather cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie. Others find their connection cheering together at a sporting event, or watching their kids play, and so on and so forth... 

I think I'm a combination of all the above and then some, but the key for me is laughter. It's a necessary component in my recipe for love, and what paved the way for trust and communication and most definitely the sizzle between the sheets! A winning combination.

What's your winning combination?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Leave your comment below.